LOOKING TO JOIN THE REMIX TEAM?
CrossFit Remix is looking to hire a hard-working, talented, motivated and energetic individual to join our management team and deliver the best health and fitness experience to our members.
- General Manager
- Candidates must have a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certificate and a minimum of 6 months coaching experience. CrossFit Level 2 Trainer certificate is preferred. Additional certifications and trainings such as Olympic lifting, Gymnastics, Endurance, Kettlebell, Personal Training, CSCS, or other health and fitness certifications are a benefit. Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s in kinesiology-related field is preferred but not required.
- Coach group fitness classes (CrossFit, Boot Camp, etc.): demonstrate excellent class management skills, maintain safety protocols, ensure proper form, and provide appropriate modifications. Personal training opportunities are also available.
- Handle membership inquiries with sound knowledge of our programs and membership options. Answer phones and meet with prospective members.
- Maintain and nurture established culture and dedication to our members’ experience.
- Adapt coaching style and techniques to accommodate athletes of all levels.
- Ensure every member receives high quality personal attention and coaching.
- Fulfill opening and closing gym responsibilities, keep facility clean and organized.
- Attend, assist with, and promote all community events throughout the year. Become involved with member engagement initiatives.
- Develop content for website and social media that aligns with our mission, vision, and values. Regularly meet with owners to discuss coaching practices ,community experience, growth opportunities, and coaching development.
- Attend and participate in weekly and monthly team meetings. Discuss week’s events, significant changes, feedback, class structure, injuries, and membership changes
- Communicate class feedback and findings to owners for further business improvement.
- Display mastery in human movement, points of performance, and execution.
- Deeply understand the concepts of General Fitness, Strength and Conditioning, CrossFit and Nutrition.
- Other duties as assigned
- Compensation will be based on experience, skill set, and work ethic. Will have availability for coaching 10-15 hours per week, with other non-coaching duties for an additional 20-30 hours per week. Other benefits include full gym access and an unlimited group class membership. A professional certification stipend may be available.
- Upon hiring, you will work directly with the owners to receive the training needed to carry out and succeed at the duties required for success in this position.
- Mentor, OH
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Cover letter should address the following: Why you are seeking a managerial position at Remix, your coaching experience, why would members want you as a coach, your philosophy on fitness and athlete development, your background including, but not limited to: personal, education, profession, sports, and fitness.